This limited warranty does not cover improper installation or removal, or damage resulting from an improper installation or removal that was not performed by a licensed electrician, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, unauthorized attempted repair, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, accident or neglect. Customers are responsible for proper circuit breakers and proper wiring for their own protection.
ILUMINAR Lighting accepts no liability for problems caused by the consumer, electrician’s workmanship, hardware modifications or additions. ILUMINAR Lighting will not warranty problems arising from an act of God or natural disaster (lightning, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of additional devices, circuit overloads, poor wiring, humid environments, direct sunlight, water damage, un-grounded connections, and temperatures above or below the tolerances of the product.
It is not recommended to use a flip box system with electronic ballast, or to require a ballast to be in operation 24 hours a day with no rest will cause stress and potential damage to the ballast components. ILUMINAR Lighting is not responsible for any loss of work (“downtime”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. ILUMINAR Lighting will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website.
This Limited Warranty does not cover cartons, equipment enclosures, cables or accessories used in conjunction with this product. Without limiting any other exclusion herein, ILUMINAR Lighting does not warrant that the product covered hereby, including, without limitation, the technology and/or integrated circuit(s) included in the product, will not become obsolete or that such items are or will remain compatible with any other product or technology with which the product may be used. ILUMINAR Lighting is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of merchandise.
The standard limited warranty for ILUMINAR Lighting products is three (3) year pro-rated limited warranty from the date of original purchase, with the following exceptions:
1. All ILUMINAR Lighting Ballasts are covered by a standard three (3) year Limited warranty for hardware electronics.
2. All ILUMINAR Lighting Reflectors are covered by a one (1) year warranty, please check their packaging for the specific warranty length.
3. ILUMINAR Lighting Controller has a three (3) year pro-rated limited warranty.
4. ILUMINAR Lighting Lamps are covered by a one (1) year pro-rated warranty after the date of sale or, if unknown, after the date of manufacture, provided that such lamps are operated on ballasts and fixtures that meet ANSI specifications.
5. ILUMINAR Lighting LED fixtures are covered by a standard five (5) year Limited Warranty.
The original buyer is the only party covered under the following Limited Warranties. These warranties are not transferable to purchasers or new product owners unless specific written consent is given from ILUMINAR Lighting to transfer the coverage. All products must be purchased from an authorized ILUMINAR Lighting distributor.
It is the discretion of ILUMINAR Lighting to provide one of the following three remedies to satisfy a claim filed under this Limited Warranty:
1. REPAIR or facilitate the repair of the defective part(s) within a reasonable period of time, free of charge for the necessary parts and labor to complete the repair and restore the product to proper operating condition. ILUMINAR Lighting will also pay the shipping costs necessary to return the product once the repair is completed.
2. REPLACE product with the same or similar product deemed by ILUMINAR Lighting to perform the same function as the original product.
3. ISSUE A CREDIT TO RETAILER: A pro-rated credit will be issued good for purchase from the original retailer to replace the lamp or fixture, less depreciation based on the age of the product at the time remedy is sought under this limited warranty (see following charts for time frames):